Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 6 & 7

   Don't you just love lounging around the house in a big comfy sweater with nothing in particular calling you away from your nice spot on the couch. I had a pretty lazy weekend - Which is fine; we have far too many weekend functions planned through the end of the year. I did manage to get some crafting and thrifting done both of which I will post about possibly tomorrow.

Here is what passed my lips today - Saturday is below in pics (Menu for Saturday is entirely low carb)

Breakfast: French Toast (Using CK), Fruit and Bacon

Lunch: Iced Coffee, Some leftover Sausage and a Small salad.

Dinner: Chinese Chicken Salad (Dressing is homemade)

Oh and my Mom made some homemade Tod Man (Fried Fish Cake) Soooooo good and naturally low carb. My Mom is from Thailand and makes the BEST Thai food.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment