Monday, March 5, 2012

  Took all my placement tests today. I suck suck SUCK at math but passed by enough that I don't have to take the test again. Glad to have that part behind me. I'm a horrible test taker; I want to get it over with so badly that I speed through it just to be done with it. I really need to stop doing that. All I do now is wait until April when Summer registration begins and I'm a college student YAY!

  For dinner tonight made a low carb version of the "Poblano-Jalapeno Chili" from the current issue of "Cooking Light". Turned out really yummy will post the modified recipe tomorrow.

Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Mary Clayton Carl

1 comment:

  1. wow...looks like a really good meal, I like the color and the good stuff that went into it. So appetizing!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete