Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 23

    Holy hell I ate a shit ton of food yesterday. As I mentioned here I started the day off with cupcakes, followed by Thai food, chips/candy when I got home, again Thai Food from my favorite place washed down with gobs of ice cream. I really took advantage of my cheat day. Seriously though the cupcakes, or rather "bundtinis" as their called, totally made the cheat day worth it. The best cake I've had in I don't even know how long. This is what they look like:


    Now, I should mention the bad side of my cheat day. I had heartburn last night, tossed and turned, had a really hard time waking up this morning and generally just felt like shit. So yeah, wasn't too hard hopping back on the wagon this morning. I know not everyone agrees with cheat days but for me they are a necessity. Anytime I completely cut off any food group it becomes the only thing I can think about. Knowing I have scheduled cheat days allows me to put my mind at ease when I know I can look forward to enjoying food from my favorite places once or twice a month. Sure, it may slow my weight loss but I'm more likely to stick with this for the long haul if I have these day to look forward too. Not that I'm miserable every day with what I'm eating, I really enjoy eating low carb foods, but come on LOOK AT THOSE CAKES! I don't want to live in a world where I can't have one.


Here's what passed my lips today:

Breakfast: Strawberry Yogurt, coffee

Lunch: Went to "In and Out" with my boss. Had a Double double with Cheese Protein style (No spread)

Dinner: Breakfast for dinner - Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and a piece of Toast

Didn't really snack much today. I think I ate so much yesterday that it killed my appetite for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment