Monday, December 19, 2011

Until Next Year...

   I'm taking some vacation from the blogosphere and partially from my diet. No, not entirely. I'm not throwing in the towel, but I am planning on indulging this upcoming Christmas weekend. We'll also be hosting a get together at our Casa for New Year's eve and I'd like to get my drink on. Soooo my plan is to hopefully maintain my weight loss to date. If I stay the same, great. If I lose, awesome. I weighed in this morning and I lost 3lbs! 18 total since 11/14 - 32 more to go...

  If you're reading this You have a Wonderful Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanza and all that Jazz! Let's hope 2012 is good for us all!

Until then let my friends entertain you.

Yup, still making me smile...


Any Dragon Tattoo fans? Rooney Mara looks amazing as LS. So looking forward to this...



No comments:

Post a Comment