Friday, January 6, 2012

Apparently I'm color blind

    So...um, yeah I left my house wearing two different shoes today. Not two that were kinda similar in color, but one black and one bright pink. How I managed to make it out of my door and all the way to work before I noticed - I have no clue. Luckily, I work less than 2 miles from my house so I didn't endure any extra cockeyed looks before I made it back home to remedy the situation.


  I've mentioned before that my Boss takes us all to my FAVORITE Indian place for lunch every Friday. The fact that it's also a buffet on Friday's is super yummy cream cheesy icing on top. Yes, having naan inches away from my hands is a bit torturous - I have NO self control with the stuff so I don't even dare touch it. Someone asked me once what I eat when we go (I'm a low-carber) so I managed to snap a pic with my phone before I devoured the plate.

Salad with yogurt dressing/Steamed Veggies/Tandoori Chicken/Paneer Masala/Aloo Palak (Minus the Aloo)/and a teeny bit of Daal

No comments:

Post a Comment