Monday, January 9, 2012

Tag, I'm IT!





   I was tagged by the Lovely Leigh from Poonapalooza. This is my first time being tagged, but I'm already going to have to break the rules - Yeah, I'm a rule breaker - Since I don't have a ton of followers, and I'm pretty sure most of them have already been tagged (according to my Google Reader at least) I'm going to go ahead and call out any of my follower/readers that have not yet done one. Consider yourself TAGGED YO!

Here are the rules:

  1. Post these rules.
  2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
  3. Answer the questions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
  4. Create 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
  6. No stuff in the tagging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!

~*~*~*~*~ 11 Random Things ~*~*~*~*~


1. I was in a movie with Brad Pitt! Ok, not exactly. Hubs and I were extras in Moneyball. We saw Brad, Jonah, Phillip and the dude from Parks & Rec. Brad Pitt and Jonah hill are SUPER nice and Brad looks BETTER in person.

2. I use to be on a rescue team for the Federal Government. Husband still is.

3. Relating to number two, I repelled off of Dumbarton Bridge (Local Bridge kind of near San Francisco) as part of training.

4. I hate olives

5. I’ve never seen Titanic

6. In elementary school I was part of a PBS special about African drums, but I’ve Never seen it!

7. In junior high our school won a performance by then unknown Backstreet Boys. Kids who sold a ton of fundraiser crap were given backstage passes to get autographs – they were tickets with special cougar paw (mascot) stamps on the back. I faked mine and drew one on the back and met them, Ha! Naughty, I know…

8.  Lakes freak me out - I’m always afraid something’s going to bite me. Oceans I love though, go figure!

9. I cannot watch 3D movies. They make me sick as a dog – Avatar put me down for a day.

10. I'm "Married" to a Skateboarder. He doesn't skate nearly as much as he use to, but it's definitely his first love (I've come to terms with that) You can see him in old Tilt Mode Army videos.


11. I’m super competitive when it comes to Board Games –Bring it!


~*~*~*~*~ Here were my questions/Answers  ~*~*~*~*~

What was your favourite food when you were a child?

I had a crazy, crazy obsession with butterfingers at one point in my childhood. I somehow managed to not only get like 10 of them at once, but ate them all in one sitting. I majorly upchucked shortly after and have NOT had one since, the thought of them actually makes me sick now.

What is one of your favourite quotes?  

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!" ~ Audrey Hepburn 

What is your favourite body part? 

I think I’d have to say my lips - I just need to start being braver with my lip color  

If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?

Though I’m not quite there, I’d probably say 30. You’ve had enough life experience by this age to actually have an opinion on some things ;p 

If you could chose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

Oh man these questions are tough! But if I could sit down and pick the brain of someone the first person that comes to mind would be Leonardo Da Vinci. 

If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be?

So many! But since I just mentioned him I’ll stick with Leo – such a brilliant human being. But the girly girl in me really wants to say Johnny Depp, ‘cause well HELLO it’s Johnny Depp! 

What celebrity do you get mistaken for?

Is there a celebrity named Nobody? ‘cause that’s who it would be. As a child though I did actually get mistaken once for Tatyana Ali – Remember her? the youngster from “Fresh Prince of Bel Air”  The lady swore up and down I was her.

What would you name the autobiography of your life?

A life well thrifted! 

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

A little portable cassette player with speakers that I would take to school and my Friends and I would listen to Color Me Bad, Digital Underground and Bell Biv Devoe. We thought we were the shiznit, lol.

What was the last experience that made you a better person.


When my Son was born. I learned to be a much more patient person
What was the last movie, tv show or book that made you cry or tear up?
 
What’s sad about this is that it wasn’t even a movie, but a trailer for a movie! Sandra Bullock’s new movie “Extremely loud and Incredibly Close” makes me tear up EVERY time I see it. I will NOT be watching it in the theaters because I will be a blubbering fool.

------------------------------------------------

Now should you choose to take on this mission here are my questions for you. Be sure to come back and let me know if you answer these!

1) What was your favorite cartoon growing up
2) If you had a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
3) Which one of the seven dwarfs do you relate to most? (Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy)
4) What if your favorite Holiday and why?
5) What annoys you?
6) What was your first job?
7) What is your current favorite TV Show?
8) What do you love about yourself?
9) What was your first car?
10) Ocean, Lake, River or Pool where would you prefer to spend a hot day?
11) Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected? (Thank you Philosoraptor for that mindfuck)

Peace out, Peeps! That was a lot of work!
~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment