Monday, January 9, 2012

I got weighed today...

    Today I stepped on the scale and lost 8lbs! Before your head explodes, let me explain. I GAINED 6lbs during my two week eat-whatever-passes-within-grabbing-distance Holiday binge. I didn't really know what to expect but I'm thoroughly pleased. Not to mention I'm FINALLY under 190 - clocked in at 188. The two weeks prior to the break I was gaining and losing the same pound never breaking that 190 threshold. So, yeah. I'm stoked today.

   If anyone is wondering the only thing I did differently besides eating my usual low carb stuff is I really didn't snack much. Mostly because I was super busy with work, and because I wasn't really hungry. The first few days were definitely tough getting back on track but I was rocking along again by Wednesday. Drank lots of water and got as much sleep as possible. Those two things are really important for me in regards to weight loss - I consistently lose if I drink lots of water and get lots of sleep.

28lbs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment