Monday, January 23, 2012

Peeking out of my shell for a bit...


  I’ve been in such a funk this past week - quite literally, luckily you all can’t smell me. I’ve had no motivation to eat on plan let alone get out of bed. Without fail every time there is a major shift in the weather I get sick and this past week was no different. I’m much better today but now my little one is sick so we’re housebound together. I need to get my ass back in gear - Reaching my goal weight by my Birthday is pretty much a pipe dream now, but I’ll forge ahead (Starting tomorrow, ha!)  For today I’ll be crawling back into bed with my warm chocolate chip cookies and re-runs of Designing Women and Golden Girls…Good times.

On a good note I ordered a VitaMix blender from QVC and it arrives today!! Looking forward to consuming at least some of my meals through a straw. Anyone else have a vitamix?!

No comments:

Post a Comment