Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch

    A friend invited me to lunch today - I haven't seen her in months. Funny how that works out; I live less than 5 miles from her but we manage to only see each other sporadically. We both lead pretty busy lives and I will admit I'm really bad about keeping up with people. The fact that I am not on Facebook surely doesn't help. The nice thing is whenever we see each other it's like we just hung out. We went to Specialty's. I had a chicken cobb salad. It was good.

The title of this post makes me giggle; I called myself a lady. If you all only knew...

I decided to dress up so please ignore my fat legs - I'm working on it!

Yes another headless photo- had no makeup on, bleh. On another note I've been living in this sweater since I got it. So cozy.




~Banana Republic Merino Wool Sweater, Thrifted $8
~Target Dress by way of Goodwill, Thrifted $6
~Tights, Ross
~Vince Camuto Oxford Wedges, HSN


Weigh in tomorrow....ruh-roh!

No comments:

Post a Comment