Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 1

Bumpy start to day 1; Woke up with ringing in my ear, wtf? Been slightly dizzy ever since.

Here's what my menu for the day looked like:

Breakfast: 1 Chorizo Chicken Sausage and two eggs.

Lunch: Not really hungry had an Atkins Chocolate Shake.

Dinner: Grilled cheese w/peppered turkey

I snacked on salami and not much else. I drank water and Diet Pepsi all day.

I should probably tell you all what diet I am doing. I'm not necessarily following any specific diet per se, but I am watching my carbs. I'm trying not to have more than 40 carbs per day. The reason I do low carb is because I don't have time/desire to count calories. With low carb I know I can have a big steak or fish and not worry too much about how many calories I consumed. Now, I know my limits and that doesn't mean I can slam a pound of bacon with no reprocussions either.

I shop a lot online from various different low carb/health food stores. One product I can NOT live without is Carb Krunchers bread. I buy their bagels/bread/buns and use it to make sandwiches, pizza, bread crumbs basically anything you would use regular bread for. The bread has tons of fiber so I feed it to my son too and he can't tell the difference - especially once butter has been slathered all over it and it's grilled.

I do recommend eating it toasted, right out of the bag your going to be like wtf? Once it's warmed it's an awesome replacement.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Sherry - You are my first comment! I'm new to blogging so it's a work in progress. Thank you for your kind words. Love your Blog, you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete