Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 8

   I started out today by picking up the most amazing smelling pastries from my local German bakery. No, I didn't cave into temptation, but it was my Boss's b-day and he's not really a cake guy - so I went with fruit and pastries instead. It was quite torturous for me; we have a small office and the buttery smell wafted in the air for hours. More torture followed with lunch when we yet again had Indian food. They served us the biggest freakin' naans I've ever seen in my life - Frisbee size! I resisted, again. Serenity now....

Breakfast: Half a CK Bagel with Cream Cheese, Iced Coffee (Yay I didn't forget breakfast for once)

Lunch: A sampling of different Indian Foods: Palak Paneer, Tandoori Chicken, Murgh Boti, Channa Masala, Chicken Karahi, Chicken Kofta and salad - lots of yum.

Dinner: Not really hungry polished off the remaining Tod Man my Mom brought me last night. It's basically Fish Paste, Red Curry Paste and Chinese Green Beans fried to your liking - in our case we like it pretty deep fried. (The Red Sauce is Spirachi)



No comments:

Post a Comment