Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 5

    Well it's Friday and I had originally planned to weigh in and post my results. Unfortunately, I was running late (what's new) and I have this weird rule about not weighing in unless I do it as soon as I wake up.  I suppose it's better this way anyway; I'll be less tempted to stray off plan this weekend if I know I have to weigh in on Monday. Stay tuned...

Breakfast: Yeah, didn't have time this morning. Did happen to munch on a handful of green apple slices before I headed off to work though.

Lunch: I caught up at lunch! We go to my favorite Indian place every Friday at work. I filled my plate with Salad, Tandoori Chicken, Aloo Palak (Minus the Aloo) and Paneer Masala - Yum, yum, yum. I turned my nose up to the oh-so-precious naan, defying my natural instinct to gobble up each warm, soft, buttery piece.

Dinner: Chicken from El Pollo Loco and a side salad.

Snacked on a Protein Bar and Sunflower seeds.

I've never mentioned it before, because it kind of goes without saying; I drink a lot of water. Like, a TON.  I try and chug down a glass before every meal. Not so fun at night though - I've half asleep walked into walls many a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment