Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 16

  Here's what passed my lips today...

Breakfast: Creme Fraiche Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - Shout out to Randy Marsh! Where my South Park fans at?!

Lunch: Had a bunch of client meetings with my Boss today so we stopped at Panera for lunch. Somehow this was my first time at Panera. I'm not sure how I managed to avoid this place all these years - oh wait - I do know, because most of the stuff is healthy and you can't find anything fried on the menu. Anywho, I had the Half Soup/Salad combo which consisted of Caesar salad sans croutons and a cup of Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Really yummy.

Dinner: Turkey sandwich with my trusty CK bread, lettuce, tomato, spicy mayo and sharp cheese.

Snacked on nuts and an a small apple.

I've noticed some serious appetite suppression the last few days. I have heard that is a side effect of being in ketosis which I currently am in and have been in for the past two weeks. Whatever the cause may be I'll take it! It's nice to be actually full after a meal for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment