Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Dreaded Before pics...

   I've held off posting these for awhile, but I feel to be a proper weight loss blog you have to include them at some point or another, right? So I figured I'd post these now and quickly bury them with a bunch of new posts until they disappear. It took me some time to even find pics I could post because:  1) I'm usually taking the pics hence why I'm in so few of them  2) Well obviously being hefty and all I avoid the lens like a plague and  3) I am a girl with a healthy amount of shame so I had to find ones that I looked somewhat decent in as well. Most of these pics I was either a little over or a little under my start weight of 208. Without further ado here are my before photos. Bleh.

    Also joining me are my Dear Husband and our devil child Sweet Boy...



No comments:

Post a Comment