Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 11,12,13,14,15! Weigh In...

   It seems like forever since I've blogged. It's kind of like when you've been on vacation from work and your first day back you have to remember how to function again. Not that blogging is work, but it kinda is. I don't always have something interesting to share and I feel like if I write something it should be somewhat interesting. The problem is the bulk of my day is quite mundane, but I imagine for most people that's the case.

  Well I hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday and enjoyed a much needed break. Believe it or not I was totally good this past 5 days. I'm not sure how I did it, but I managed to turn my nose up at all the usual faves. I'm glad I did because it probably would have been another five days until I blogged had I cheated - I would have felt so defeated. Many a board game were played and I also made some chain maille jewelry; That seems to be the key for me. Keeping busy.

  I'm not going to do my usual Day of menu today - was super busy all day playing "Oh yeah that's how you do that..." (Been off of work since Last Wednesday)

Did do my weigh in today...drum roll please.....................Down another 5lbs! Finally NO 2 as the first number in my weight. Yay! 12lbs Total! Hopefully this fat train keeps burning coal because I need to hit my mark by March.

Did anyone hit up any of the Cyber Monday or Small Business Saturday deals? I kind of combined both with my purchase today. LocarbU had a 10% off code today so I bought some more Carb Kruncher bread and a few other products I've been wanting to try. Code is "cybermonday" still a few hours left to use it - If your in California, if not shipping for you might kill this deal.

  Oh and Eversave has an Overstock deal for the next 2 days. $20 credit plus free shipping for $10 bucks! You can view the deal Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment